Father’s Day Card – Free Printable
This post contains affiliate links. This means when you click on a product and make a purchase from the site I receive a small commission. See my full disclosure.
I know that I just offered a freebie on Friday…but what can I say, I am in a giving mood. Today I have a Father’s Day Card free printable for you.
Father’s Day Card Free Printable
White card stock
Downloaded file – printed onto White card stock paper
Piece of colored card stock
printer with color ink
Follow these steps to create this awesome card.
- Download the free file HERE.
- Unzip the file. If you don’t know how to unzip a file. Please watch my short video HERE
- Once the file is “extracted” or unzipped save it to a file so you can find it again.
- Navigate to that file (do you remember where you saved it?) and open the file
- Print the file onto white card stock. This is how it will look when it prints.
6. Cut the paper in half. (across the middle) It will print on an 8.5 x 11 sheet so you will cut so the bottom part is plain white and measures 5.5 x 8.5. The top section still has the printed background and the circle element.
7. Fold the bottom piece in half. This is your card base.
8. Cut out the two pieces at the top. The background piece and the circle element.
9. I used a piece of colored card stock behind the background piece to give it a little more color. If you choose to do this cut this piece 5.25 x 4 inches.
10. Use a black ink pad to ink the edges of all three pieces.
11. Adhere the background piece to the colored card stock piece.
12. Adhere these pieces to the front of the white card base.
13. Using a bit of mounting tape or a pop dot, adhere the circle element to the front of the card.
14. You are all done. Stand back and admire your masterpiece!
I hope you enjoy this card and that you and your kids have a fun time making it. Please share with your friends if you like it. I think all dads deserve a fun card on Father’s Day.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
I am sharing this post at: