Personalized Tumblers Make The Best Parties In The World
I wanted to pop in quickly today and show you these awesome personalized tumblers I made for a friend. They turned out super cute and I couldn’t wait to share.
My very Irish co-worker has been celebrating St. Patrick’s Day with her Irish cousins from California for the past several years. The last two of those years have been here in Emmetsburg. This year, she and her two brothers will be travelling to California to celebrate the holiday.
She asked me if I would personalize some wine tumblers and whiskey glasses for her to pass out when she gets there. I loved the idea of personalized drinkware.
I have included some affiliate links for your convenience. You can read my full disclosure here.
Silhouette Vinyl – Oracal 651 – Vinyl for outdoor use and hand washing
Small tweezers or Craft Knife
I did not take photos of the actual process. I have been creating Silhouette vinyl projects for a while and I didn’t want to bore you with that again. But I will explain one thing I have learned recently about adding vinyl to any surface.
Using the clear contact paper is a huge help. Here is how to use it.
- Cut out your design
- Remove the entire vinyl piece with the backing from the mat
- Remove the vinyl around the design
- Use a tweezer or a craft knife to remove any small leftover pieces (the actual design should still be attached to your vinyl backing)
- Cut a piece of clear contact paper just a bit larger than the design
- Remove the backing from the contact paper and stick it down on top of your design
- Peel up the contact paper with your design from the vinyl backing
- Place your design onto your project
- Peel the contact paper from the project leaving your design perfectly placed
Easy right? Well it helped A LOT with these personalized tumblers. I don’t think I could have managed to get them onto the cups without ruining the design on my own.
The Final Results
These personalized tumblers turned out pretty, dang nice.
They say “California Irish Cousins 2017” then there are some cute shamrocks for a St. Pat’s touch!
I love these awesome wine tumblers with the wine glass inside.
I personalized eight of the wine tumblers and four of the short whiskey glasses. What a fun project and a great keepsake for all of them.
Thanks for stopping by!
More from my site
- Easy Fall Wooden Sign Using Silhouette Cameo and DecorArt
- This Wagon – Cute To Classic In No Time At All
- A Survival Kit Is The Only Way To A Happy And Warm St. Patrick’s Day
- How To Ruin And Save A Table With A Silhouette Stencil
- Small Gifts Your Co-Workers Will Love
- How To Make Farmhouse Decor You Will Love