Mint Chocolate Almond Bark – My New Favorite Recipe
Hi everyone and welcome to day 4 of the 12 Days Of Christmas Blog Hop! Today is all about our favorite party food. I thought about different things I like to munch on at parties and dip is a favorite but little snacky desserts are my ultimate fave! So I found this great recipe for Mint Chocolate Almond Bark. You will love it!
Welcome to the third annual 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop!
Stop by every day from December first through the twelfth for new ideas you can use to make your season brighter!
Meet Your Hosts
They have all been busy as Elves creating, decorating, cooking and crafting tons of new ideas for you to try this holiday season!
Mint Chocolate Almond Bark
So if you know me you know that cooking isn’t my thing. (Poor Jeff) I just do it because I have to and I am not very good at it. So when it came to this post about party foods I went straight to my favorite baking ingredient…chocolate chips. I love to have dessert at a party and I love it when there is just little things to grab.
I was milling about in the baking section of the store and spotted this combo pack of mint and dark chocolate chips. What could be better? I LOVE anything mint chocolate and on the back of the package was this recipe for Mint Chocolate Almond Bark. It seemed super easy so I decided to try it. I purchased the TWO ingredients and gave it a whirl.
This is what I did!
Instructions For Mint Chocolate Almond Bark
- Pre – heat the oven to 350 degrees
- Cover a baking pan with parchment paper. Poor the chips into the pan and spread them around to a single layer but still touching.
- Heat them in the oven just until they are shiny. It only takes a couple of minutes.
- Take them out and use a toothpick to swirl them together.
- Add the almonds and lift and drop the pan a couple of times to get them into the chocolate.
- Place in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- Take them out and break them apart into pieces.
So I know I cheated on this recipe and used one on the back of the package but it was really, really good and great for parties or gifts.
You should definitely try this. Especially if you are not a foodie. It took no time at all!
Thank you for stopping by today!
Be sure to visit our fellow 12 Days of Christmas Bloggers below for even more creative ideas this holiday season!