Hi everyone! I am showing you my friend’s beautiful house that is for sale. If you are interested give her a call at the number listed. Enjoy!
Home for Sale by Owner
105 N. Superior, Emmetsburg, IA
For more information call Kathy at 712-298-0313
Price Reduced $287,000
Beautiful ranch home with everything you need on one floor.
- Main floor laundry
- Master bedroom and bath
- 2nd bedroom with double closets
- Large kitchen with island and lots of storage
- Second bathroom with linen closet
- Large entry from garage with double closets
- Spacious living room
- Family Room off the kitchen with walk out deck.
- Double car attached garage lined with storage closets
Fully finished lower level with additional space for family or guests. Enjoy lots of storage in home and garage. (See pictures below).
Home is within walking distance of the high school and middle school, hospital, wellness center, library and college.
- First Floor 1800 square feet
- Lower level 1700 square feet
- 2 car garage 784 square feet
- Deck 308 square feet
- Lot size 90 feet by 140 feet
- House built in 1997
- Whole House Air Exchange/Lenox Pulse High Efficiency Furnance
- New roof (2011) with gutter guards
- Kinetico Water Softener and 3 Kinetico/Culligan Reverse Osmosis Drinking Faucets
- Central Air, Lite-form foundation/Gas heat
- Home has 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and an additional living room on the lower level.
Large kitchen with island and hardwood floors. Plenty of storage with large “pantry” pictured on the right with seven pull-out storage drawers.
Connects to family room with french door to deck and space for dining table.
Family room with hardwood floors and French door to deck.
Large living room with custom blinds and plenty of light.
Master bedroom (15′ x 13′) with double closet and attached master bath.
Second large bedroom (13′ x 12′) with plenty of storage space in double closets with built in shelving
Large main floor laundry/mud room. Entrance off 2-car attached garage. Coat closet, storage closet, utility sink and laundry area.
Lower level family/TV room. The whole lower level has oak trim and carpet throughout. There is also three large bedrooms/office space, two very large storage areas, an additional hallway closet, a bathroom, and a utility room.
Lower level Bedroom (12′ 4″ x 11′ 2 “)
Second Room (12’7″ x 14′ 8″) Large storage area attached
Third room (14′ 7″ x 14′ 3″)
Hope you liked the web tour. We would love to give you a tour of our home. Give us a call!
Serious inquiries only please.