Do you like Dollar Tree crafts and gift ideas? Here is a list of 40+ ideas for home decor and gifts for every season! Grab some inspiration.
I love to shop at the Dollar Tree and make awesome gifts, crafts more with items I find there. This is your page for all of the Dollar Tree crafts and gift ideas that are on my site. Be sure to check them all out and get ready to be inspired.
I don’t have a Dollar Tree store in my town but there is one about 25 minutes away in the next town. And I usually make a point to find one if we are visiting someone or doing some shopping in a bigger city.
They are adding more and more craft items to the smaller stores but when you are shopping look at everything. There are so many things that can be made from candle holders or napkins or pizza pans. Look at these as crafting blanks instead of what they truly are.
I have put together this list of my Dollar Tree crafts and Gift Ideas I hope you enjoy it!
Dollar Tree Spring Crafts and Gifts
- Chalky Paint – Salt & Pepper Shaker Vases – Chalk paint on glass to create some cute mini vases.
- Awesome Color Changing Viny Ideas – This vinyl changes color with the temperature. See how these cereal bowls and water bottles can transform. What a great gift idea!
- Mod Podge Tissue Paper on Glass – I love the way these candle holders came out. Dollar Tree tissue paper and Mod Podge is all you need.
- Faux Dessert for Tiered Tray – This stinkin’ cute little shamrock shake is perfect for my St. Pat’s tiered tray. You can make one too.
- Using Paint Pens On Glass – These paint pens are perfect for decorating glass and making awesome gifts.
- St. Patrick’s Day Purse from Dollar Tree scarves – This is a fun and easy sewing project that doesn’t have to be just for St. Patty’s Day. The Dollar Tree usually has scarves for each season and holiday
- Dollar Tree Easter Basket/Purse – This is fun for little girls. Just add some awesome Easter candy or toys!
- Personalized Gift Basket for Mother’s Day – This is just the tip of the iceberg for Dollar Tree gift baskets. There are so many things you could do. Use this for some inspiration.
- Gardener’s Gift – You can see I like to put together gift packages. Using Dollar Tree items makes it affordable and if you add your own touches they are unique and special too.
Dollar Tree Summer Crafts and Gifts
- Summer Pool Toys Using Multiple Colors of Vinyl – These were so fun for my grand daughter. She uses them in her little pool and the bath! When she is older she can dig in the dirt and water some plants.
- Flip Flop Wine Glass Coasters – These are so fun to use on a boat or on your deck or patio! They would also make a great gift idea!
- Creating Outdoor Solar Lights from Dollar Tree Vases – This is one of my most popular posts and they are so easy to make. You can even use a colored vase or plain vase and skip the design.
- Dollar Store Outdoor Lighting – I love outdoor solar lights. This is another popular post for hanging solar lighting.
- Nail Polish Swirl Glasses – Nail polish on glasses? I know you are thinking I am a crazy woman. They turned out so pretty and you can create so many different colors! Oh…more great gifts…am I right?
Dollar Tree Fall Crafts and Gifts
- Decorate A Fall Tiered Tray With Dollar Tree Products – I love decorating my new tiered tray. Dollar Tree has some awesome things to help and it still looks super cute.
- How To Paint DIY Mercury Glass – This Dollar Tree vase is the perfect product for this mercury glass look.
- Fall Solar Light Decor – I picked up some pool noodles for this one. And you know I love the solar lights! Check it out.
- Dead and Breakfast Shadow Box – I found this little shadow box at the Dollar Tree and thought I could make something fun with it. The original text can be removed and you can decorate to your hearts content!
- Pumpkin Tea Light Holders – These jars are shaped a little like pumpkins so I made some tea light holders. They are so easy with a little spray paint.
- Pumpkin Spice Travel Mug and Recipe – Pumpkin spice is one of my favorite things in the fall. You can make your own with Dollar Tree ingredients then add some vinyl to their travel mugs and take it with you! It is the perfect fall treat.
- Dollar Tree Fall Throw Pillows – These are made with Dollar Tree pillow cases! Who knew?
- Charger Plate Buffet Tray – The charger plates at Dollar Tree are awesome. They are adding new ones all of the time so let this be an inspiration to create many holiday designs.
- Decorate Foam Pumpkins – These start out as a hideous bright orange. But look what a little paint does. You can create gorgeous fall decor with these guys.
- Hocus Pocus Halloween Printables – Dollar Tree frames are perfect to add holiday decor to your home. Printables for the win!
- Creepy Skeleton Wine Glasses – This is one of my favorite and most popular posts during the fall. Dollar Tree glasses and skeletons are the perfect combo.
- Dollar Tree Picture Frame Candle Holder – This is a fun Halloween decor but you can make these for any occasion.
Dollar Tree Winter and Holiday Crafts and Gifts
- Valentine’s Day Personalized Drinking Glasses – these are made from Dollar Tree glasses but the best part is the color changing vinyl!
- Valentine’s Day Tiered Tray decor – Little signs made from a Dollar Tree wood block toy game and some vinyl.
- Creating A Christmas Countdown Sign – This is a fun way to countdown to the holiday!
- Nail Polish Wine Glasses – Create amazing and unique glassware using Dollar Tree nail polish and wine glasses.
- Mason Jar Ornament – These little plastic jars are so cute to decorate like a little snow globe and hang on the tree. I used a farmhouse theme but any holiday theme would be so fun!
- Christmas Holiday Mugs – Dollar Tree mugs are really nice and they are the perfect backdrop for oil based marker designs or vinyl. The sky is the limit.
- Holiday Wine Glasses – I love to add the holiday lights to glasses, mugs and they would be great on a charger plate too. These wine glasses are perfect for the wine lovers on your gift list or to brighten up your holiday table setting decor.
- Frosted Glass Tea Light Holders – These are so easy using Dollar Tree candle holders and the Frosted Glass Spray paint! You will want to frost everything glass in your home.
- Christmas Printables – These Dollar Tree frames with the clips make it so easy to change out the printables for different occasions. Check out the Grinch printables I used in these fun frames.
- Grinch Gifts and Decor – I started a Grinch Christmas theme a few years back and these green wine glasses are vases are the perfect backdrop for his Grinchy face!
- Grinch Countdown To Christmas – I used a Dollar Tree white board and some vinyl to make a unique countdown to Christmas…Grinch style!
- Grinch Holiday Decor Sign – The foam board at DT is perfect for creating signs and holiday decor. This is a Grinch New Year’s Resolution sign. It adds a little more humor to my decor…which I love.
- Valentine Picture Frame – These wood frames can be used for anything but I loved adding a cute pic of my grand daughter in this one.
Dollar Tree Home Crafts and Gifts
- DIY Metal Crafts – Etching Metal Tutorial – These Dollar Tree items got an awesome upgrade when I etched a design into the metal.
- DIY Burner Cover Metal Tiered Tray – Create this awesome two tiered tray using Dollar Tree burner covers and some wood pieces from Hobby Lobby.
- Dollar Tree DIY Tiered Tray – This was fun to make and it is even more fun to decorate for the seasons and holidays.
- Breaking Bad Glass Cutting Board Idea – This was a fun gift for my son. We all loved the Breaking Bad TV show.
- Dollar Tree Cake Stands – I love individual cake/cupcake stands and these turned out so cute.
- DIY Oven Mitts/Potholders – Dollar Tree has the BEST potholders ever if you can find the ones with pockets. I purchased mine in bulk online and they were a big hit for gifts. Add some Heat Transfer Vinyl and you are good to go!
- Organizing with Dollar Tree Bins – I used these small bins to organize my spices and meds in my kitchen cupboards.
These charger plates can be used as charger plates, of course but think outside the box.
- A type of wreath
- The bottom tier of a tiered tray
- Add vinyl and use as a decorative piece of decor
These are the potholders I used to add some awesome sayings to and give as gifts. They turn out so cute. If you need the SVG files you can find them in my Etsy store, Michelle James Digital.
I hope you found some good Dollar Tree inspiration for some gifts and crafts of your own. These are such fun projects and they won’t break the bank.
If you would like to share your projects or get more Dollar Tree craft and gift ideas join this Facebook Group that some fellow Dollar Tree bloggers and I run. It is a fun group! Just click on photo below to be taken to the Facebook page then click “join”.
Thanks so much for stopping by!