June Card Class
Update – this class will be held at 6:00 pm instead of 6:30 pm as originally posted.
The cost will be $25.00 for class
- The paper kit
- color photos of each card and complete instructions for making the card
- any additional pieces that I add for the cards such as ribbon, card base, etc.
- most pieces will be cut for you. There will be some additional trimming, cutting and rounding of corner that you will need to do.
- cards and instructions will be separated for you putting them together is a snap.
What the kit does not include:
- stamps (used for the sentiment on the card) You will use mine, or you are welcome to bring your favorites from home to the class . If I am sending the kit you will need to use your stamps or stickers for the sentiment.
- ink – I used the Ranger Archival ink in black for my stamping and the Quick Quotes Powder Puff ink for around the edges of papers and stickers. I used Feather Gray
- corner rounder/tools – again, if coming to class you can use mine or bring your own
- mounting tape/ adhesive
Registration and payment must be in by Saturday, June 13, 2015 (Please add to your cart below)
Class will be held on Thursday, June 25, 2015 at 6:00 pm – it will last approximately one and a half – two hours
It will be held at the Episcopal Church Community Room in Emmetsburg. If this changes all who have registered will be notified by email plus I will update this post and the Card Class page of the website. If you have not signed up for my email list, please do so I have a way to notify you of possible changes.
Here is a closer look at each card:
This next card opens and snaps closed on the front
Here is a look at it when it is open
What do you think? I will see you in class!