For all of my readers, yes, all three of you, I have some “splainin'” to do. Since I started my lovely blog in October 2014 I have consistently posted 2-4 times per week except when I am sick. I know that has happened a couple of times. Anyway, I was sick…again…about 3 or 4 weeks ago and missed four whole days of work! Ugh. Since then I have felt mostly better but everyday I have had some part of the day when I feel tired, run down, achy etc and I CANNOT stop coughing. It is driving me bananas..or to drink. LOL!
I finally visited the doctor again this morning and she told me that I have allergies just plain and simple. I have never been an allergy sufferer and I just couldn’t believe that all this is caused by allergies. I am sorry for those of you who do suffer from allergies every year, or more, having to go through this much pain and suffering. It is not fun.
I have just not had the energy to get off the couch in the evenings to work on a project, or even write a short post. I apologize! But, I am now taking my allergy meds and hopefully in a couple of weeks will be good as new. That is the goal anyway.
Just a few things have happened in my life over the past few weeks that are substantial and I am going to be writing all about them.
So, starting next week I will be back and these are some of the things I will be writing about over the next month or so:
- The Tricks and Treats Cropping Event that Peggy and I had over Halloween weekend. It was a blast!
- How I am saving over $500 per month due to my husband’s cut in hours
- A crafter’s gift guide. Because the holidays are approaching…or have approached…or something like that.
- My first upholstery project for the November Fab Furniture Flippin Contest.
- A wine station created for my friend Amber… and more!
I hope these topics intrigue you enough to stop back and check them out.
Thanks for your continuing support of my blog. I love all three of you! LOL! Be sure you are following me on Facebook!